Switch Break-in Machine MK2
✨Limited Time Offer: Free Gateron North Pole Switches✨
Choose the quantity of switches and add them to the cart. Discount will be automatically applied!
An overly designed break-in machine built with convenience and speed in mind. The Nomkeys Switch Break-in Machine MK2, based on keekeen's break-in machine, is overhauled for heavy-duty use and compatibility with the wide variety of mechanical keyboard switches on the market.
This machine has undergone extensive modifications to improve its usability, durability, and overall performance. Now upgraded with a speed adjustor, proximity-based actuation counter, smoother center cam, and simpler maintenance, with this machine, breaking in switches is easier and faster than ever before, making it the perfect tool for keyboard enthusiasts.
- ~1 Million Actuations per Day (12V)
- 24-Hour Motor Runtime
- Tool-less Travel Distance Adjustments (Supports 3mm-4mm Travel)
- Off-Axis Break-in Design
- Speed Adjustor
- Proximity-Based Actuation Counter
- Holds 36 Switches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 230mm x 160mm x 195mm
- Please use a 12V power supply (quick-charge enabled chargers work)
- Adjusting Travel Distance: https://youtu.be/4YIUKLLbhfo
- Installing Proximity Sensor & Digital Counter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WEyLFf38qU
- Lubrication: Ensure steel rods are properly lubricated over extended use. We use Krytox 205g0 during assembly. Inadequate lubrication may lead to excessive wear on the system.
- Never overtighten any screws during maintenance as it can result in stripping or damaged electronics.
- In-Stock, Ready to Ship
- Proximity Sensor & Digital Counter Does Not Come Pre-Installed Due to Delicate Wires. Please refer to our installation tutorial.
- These machines are very powerful and fast. Improper use and maintenance may cause damage and injury.
- Motor Warranty 30 Days Upon Delivery.
1. A Stock vs B Stock
B Stock has minor cosmetic imperfections that occur during the manufacturing process. Instead of creating plastic waste, they are sold at a discounted rate. Functionally they are the same as A Stock.
2. Can I put this in an enclosure?
We run our tests in a semi-closed enclosure. It is important for there to be enough airflow as heat does build up over time because of how powerful and fast these machines are. Too hot of an environment can damage to the components. We recommend staying around room temperature.